Making A Purchase
Once you’ve found the products you like and selected any of the options they may have, add them to your basket. Click ‘view basket’ to see what products you have chosen and apply any coupon codes you may have. To pay, click ‘proceed to checkout’ where you will be asked for your delivery details and payment. We accept Paypal and Credit and Debit card payments over the phone.
If you would like to amend your order, please call us on 0115 947 6666 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
When you receive confirmation of your order via email, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between you and us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice.
We have this clause in case there was an error with pricing or we are unable to supply a particular product. In the case of a pricing error, we will contact you first to ensure that the updated price is acceptable.
Please note that your edible arrangement may be slightly different from the ones on the website. This is due to the fact that some fruit may not be in stock due to seasons or any other factors. We will however endeavour to provide you with your chosen arrangement.
Please keep your edible arrangement refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. As sharp skewers are used, take care when eating the fruit and ensure children are supervised to avoid any accidents.
If you are allergic to nuts, please be aware that our edible arrangements are produced in an areas where nuts may be handled.
Same day delivery in Nottingham is available Mon-Sat (9am – 6pm) and 24Hr delivery nationwide is available Tues-Sat (9am to 6pm). To get your your arrangement on time we advise you to place your order before 2 pm.
It costs £9.99 for national delivery and £5.99for delivery in Nottingham. You can also collect your order in person from our Nottingham shop.
We will try our best to delivery your order on time but we cannot take responsibility for delays due to factors outside of our control e.g. bad traffic, road accidents, road works or poor weather conditions.
Please ensure someone at the delivery address will be able to sign for the product, if this is not feasible the order will be left with a neighbor. If a neighbor is not available, the order will be left without a signature on the porch, garden etc.
Deliveries will only be made to receptionists, post rooms or receiving bays for business, hospital and hotel addresses.
For any queries please call us on 0115 947 6666, email us on email@example.com or write to us on: 26 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 3DA
Edible Blossoms do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this website site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses (if you choose to create an account) to make it easier for you to place future orders.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
- Any cancellations to the order shall be made before 48 hours of the actual time of delivery to claim refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the 48 hour delivery window starts. In case of Courier Products cancellation is not possible if the product is dispatched.
- Cancellation of order shall be made with mail with Subject: ” Cancellation Request” and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail shall contain following details:-
- Order ID,
- Cancellation Reason
- Refund Account Details:
- Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com
- Refund shall be made under following conditions:
- Order was cancelled.
- Order was not delivered to the recipient.( This does not include the case for unfounded recipient).
- If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will inquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
- A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer, we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
- Any discounted or exempted amount cannot be claimed for refund.
- Any extra amount credited to Edible Blossom’s account may be considered for order enhancement but will not be refundable.
- In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund Edible blossom shall have the deciding hand.
- Edible Blossom may amend its Cancellation And Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
- If you have any questions/comments about our Cancellation And Refund Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org